August 18, 2019
The Burutter is device like the previously reviewed
Playstation To PC USB Adapter, that is used to connect Sony Playstation controllers with to computer. This has gotten quite a bit of press on Sony Playstation emulation sites because it is fully supported in ePSXe 1.2 and beyond. As of now, the device is only available in Japan, but look for it to be sold worldwide soon. Because there site provides little information in English, I took the time to translate the pages and put together a preview of the device. As soon as I get can get a copy of the device I will have more information.
It supports 256 phases of the axis of 1 analog stick.
Force-feedback support for most games that utilize DirectX.
Support for device in FPSE and ePSXe.
Ability to utilize multiply Burutters.
1 Playstation Controller Port.
1 USB Port.
Measurement: Depth × width × height = 6.3 cm(2.4 in.) * 4.9 cm(1.9 in.) * 1.8 cm(.7 in.).
Conforms to 1.0 specification of USB.
Conforms to 1.0 HID specification of USB.
Operating voltage of 4V - 5.25V.
Consumes less than 1W of electricity.
AC adapter to provide stronger force-feedback (DC 7.5V).
Weighs less than 30g(1 ounce).
3,980 Yen( aproximately 32 dollars)
The Installation Procedure For Windows 98SE ,Windows Me , and Windows 2000.
1. Please insert Burutter Installation CD-ROM in the CD-ROM drive.
2. The Burutter installation menu should appear on screen.
3. Click the "Burutter installation" button, read agreement text and click "I agree".
4. The driver is installed automatically after clicking "I agree".
5. When installation is finished, click a button to restart Windows, when Windows starts again installation is complete.
6. Connect Sony Play Station game pad (SCPH-1200,SCPH-10010) to Burutter.
7. Connect USB cable to the USB port on the PC after having connected the USB cable to the Burutter.
Confirmation Test of Game Pad Functions After Installation Is Finished.
1. Follow all steps of the installation procedure.
2. Push the "ANALOG" button of the game pad, a LED lamp turns on to indicate analog function is working.
3. Push the "SELECT" button of the game pad to test for normal vibration function.
4. There is a detailed test in Windows Control Panel.
5. Open Windows Control Panel, and then click "Gaming Options" icon.
6. Select Burutter and click "Properties".
7. Confirm movement of each axis and button, confirm and set vibration function.
1 2 m(6.5 feet) USB cable.
1 Driver CD.
1 User Guide / Certificate.
1 User Registration Postcard.
Windows 98SE, Windows Me, or Windows 2000.
90 MHz or higher Pentium-compatible CPU.
DirectX 5.0 or above.
A Sony Brand Playstation Analog Controller SCPH - 1200 or SCPH -10010 (3rd Party Controllers Not Supported).
Official Burutter Site
Official Burutter Site- English Page
Playstation To PC USB Adapter Review
Sony Dual Shock 2 Controller Review